top of page

Comunidade TNB

Público·77 membros

Tamara I Juice Proslo Me Je Sve Mp3 !EXCLUSIVE! Download

Download ===== https://urlin.us/2ttYNQ

Juice ft. Tamara Filipovic - Proslo me je sve: A Hit Song About Lost Love

If you are looking for a catchy and emotional song about a breakup, you might want to check out Juice ft. Tamara Filipovic - Proslo me je sve, a popular song from Serbia that was released in 2013. The song, which translates to "Everything has passed me by", is about two lovers who are struggling to move on from each other, even though they know it's better for both of them.

The song features Juice, a well-known rapper and singer from Belgrade, who has been active in the music scene since 1997. He is known for his versatile style, ranging from hip-hop to pop and R&B. He collaborates with Tamara Filipovic, a talented singer and songwriter who rose to fame after participating in the talent show Zvezde Granda in 2012. She has a powerful and expressive voice that complements Juice's rap verses.

The song has a catchy melody and a smooth beat that create a contrast with the sad and heartfelt lyrics. The chorus, sung by Tamara, expresses the pain of letting go of someone you still love: "Everything has passed me by / I'm strong again like before / I'm lying, it's good for both of us / They say time heals everything / But mine has stopped, everything passes me by / Only your love doesn't / Only your love doesn't".

The song also features a rap bridge by Juice, who confesses his feelings and regrets to his ex-girlfriend: "I won't wait any longer / No one is better than you, I know / I can't do it alone, I crave your curves / You were always my better half / Others look at me and chase me / Everyone dances and spins rounds / Oh, give me a sign and I'll come to take you / Forever with you your gentleman and boss".

The song was accompanied by an official video that was uploaded on YouTube on November 2, 2013. The video has over 9 million views and shows Juice and Tamara in different locations, such as a park, a club, and a car, as they reminisce about their past relationship and try to cope with their loneliness. The video was directed by Sasa Al Hamed and produced by Al Hamed Production.

If you want to listen to Juice ft. Tamara Filipovic - Proslo me je sve, you can find it on various platforms, such as YouTube[^1^], Spotify[^2^], Apple Music, or Deezer. You can also read the lyrics on Genius and sing along with this beautiful song.The song has received positive feedback from fans and critics alike, who praised the chemistry and harmony between Juice and Tamara, as well as the emotional and honest lyrics. The song was also nominated for several awards, such as the Zlatna Zirafa Award for Best Duet in 2013 and the MAC Award for Best Collaboration in 2019. The song has also been covered by other artists, such as Jelena Karleusa and Milica Pavlovic.

The song is considered one of the best examples of Serbian pop music, as it combines elements of rap, R&B, and ballad. The song also reflects the cultural and social context of Serbia in the early 2010s, when the country was undergoing political and economic changes, as well as a rise in urban culture and entertainment. The song captures the feelings of young people who are trying to find their place and identity in a changing society, while also dealing with personal issues such as love and heartbreak.

If you are a fan of Juice and Tamara, you might also enjoy their other songs and collaborations, such as "Nema vremena", "Samo moja", "Kako da zaboravim", and "Neka boli". You can also follow them on their social media accounts, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, where they share updates about their music projects and personal lives. You can also watch their interviews and performances on YouTube and other platforms. a474f39169

Informações

Bem-vindo à nossa comunidade! 😍 Você pode se conectar com o...
bottom of page