top of page

Comunidade TNB

Público·64 membros

(LIVE STREAM##) Watch: CA Bizertin VS ES Tunis Live Stream 8 November 2023


The match between CA Bizertin vs ES Tunis for the Tunisia Ligue 1 competition is scheduled to be played on 08 November, 2023. The match kicks off at 13:30 ...


5 goals in 0 matches, and under 2. 5 goals in 5 matches. CA Bizertin have scored 2 goals in the last 5 matches and conceded 2 goals. In the last 5 matches ES Tunis have won 3 matches, 0 ended in a draw and they have lost 2 matches. As far as both teams to score goes in the last 5 matches ES Tunis have 0 matches with a Yes in both teams have scored, and 5 matches with a No in both teams to score. In the Over Under 2. 5 market ES Tunis in the last 5 matches got over 2. 5 goals in 1 match, and under 2. 5 goals in 4 matches. CA Bizertin vs Esperance Tunis Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-08Match Details Who: CA Bizertin vs Esperance Tunis Competition: Ligue 1 When: 2023-11-08, 15:30 Venue: CA Bizertin will host Esperance Tunis at on 2023-11-08 at 15:30 in an interesting encounter in Ligue 1. CA Bizertin, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. Esperance Tunis, on the other hand, sits in 2 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Esperance Tunis live scores, results, fixtures, Bizertin v Esperance Tunis live | Football, TunisiaHELP: You are on Esperance Tunis live scores page in Football/Tunisia section. Flashscore. com offers Esperance Tunis livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Esperance Tunis scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 13% chance of a home win, and a 62% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. Previous results The head-to-head record for CA Bizertin vs Esperance Tunis is worth a look. CA Bizertin have won 0 meetings with Esperance Tunis, while Esperance Tunis have won 5. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for CA Bizertin vs Esperance Tunis from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between CA Bizertin and Esperance Tunis? At the moment there are 8 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing CA Bizertin, 8 tips backing Esperance Tunis and 0 tips favouring the draw. CA Bizertin vs ES Tunis Prediction CA Bizertin vs ES Tunis Prediction, football tips and statistics for this Tunisia Ligue 1 match, free football betting tips and predictions 2023-11-08. Esperance Sportive de Tunis vs C.A.Bizertin live score Where to watch Esperance Sportive de Tunis vs C.A.Bizertin online?AiScore provides Esperance Sportive de Tunis vs C.A.Bizertin(2023/02/02) live score ... CA Bizertin vs ES Tunis Prediction - Betting Tips TodayCA Bizertin vs ES Tunis 13:3008 Nov Tunisia Ligue 1(Stade du 15 Octobre Banzart) Match Forecast Mathematical Prediction Analysis for this Tunisia Ligue 1 game:CA Bizertin meets ES Tunis in a match of a round in Tunisia Ligue 1 this at 13:30 GMT. Statistics predict a full time result of 0:2. The winner is likely to be ES Tunis. The Analysis suggest Under 2. 5 goals in this match. And a No for both teams to score. The match prediction to the football match CA Bizertin vs ES Tunis in the Tunisia Ligue 1 compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. CA Bizertin - Espérance S. de Tunis Live - Tunisian Ligue 1 May 9, 2021 — Follow the Tunisian Ligue 1 live Football match between CA Bizertin and Espérance S. de Tunis with Eurosport. The match starts at 1:30 PM on May ...


Informações

Bem-vindo à nossa comunidade! 😍 Você pode se conectar com o...
bottom of page