top of page

Comunidade TNB

Público·71 membros

[livestream-] Real Kashmir VS Churchill Brothers live watch 8 November 2023


8 hours ago — Real Kashmir VS Churchill Brothers live 8 November 2023 YouTube YouTube 7:39 YouTube Indian Football Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023 5 key moments ...


Real Kashmir will be eager to extend their winning run with a third consecutive victory to get a head start early in the season. On the other hand, Churchill Brothers are yet to register their first win this season. In the only game they have played so far, the debutants Namdhari held them to a goalless draw. Churchill Brothers will be looking to put up a far improved performance in this fixture to register their first win in the I-League 2023-24. Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers Match Details Match Details: Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers, I-League 2023-24 Date & Time: November 8, 2023, 2:00 pm IST Venue: TRC Polo Synthetic Turf Ground Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers Head-to-Head Churchill Brothers dominate the head-to-head record between the two sides with four wins in nine matches. Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers Live Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers live starts on 06/04/2023 at 15:00 UTC time in Super Cup. Currently, Real Kashmir rank -, while Churchill Brothers hold - ... Real Kashmir have won only one game and four matches have ended as draws. Matches Played: 9 Real Kashmir Win: 1 Churchill Brothers Win: 4 Draw: 4 Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers Probable XI Real Kashmir Muheet Shabir Khan, Muhammad Hammad, Hyder Yousuf, Dion Menezes, Carlos Lomba, Wayne Vaz, Mohammad Inam Wani, Lalramdinsanga Ralte, Jeremy Laldinpuia, Gnohere Krizo, and Ateeb Ahmed Dar. ▶️ Real Kashmir FC vs Churchill Brothers SC Live Stream Check how to watch Real Kashmir FC vs Churchill Brothers SC live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers preview, head-to-head, prediction, telecast details, and more ahead of the I-League 2023-24 clashReal Kashmir will host Churchill Brothers at the TRC Polo Synthetic Turf Ground in their next I-League 2023-24 game on Wednesday (November 8). Real Kashmir have made a fantastic start to their season as they have won both of their first two fixtures. They defeated Rajasthan FC 2-0 in their season opener, followed by a 1-0 win over TRAU in the next game. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 39% chance of a home win, and a 34% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers SC is worth a look. Real Kashmir have won 1 meetings with Churchill Brothers SC, while Churchill Brothers SC have won 3. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers SC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Real Kashmir and Churchill Brothers SC? At the moment there are 10 tips in the 1X2 market, with 7 tips backing Real Kashmir, 3 tips backing Churchill Brothers SC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 39% against the Real Kashmir finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 34% against Churchill Brothers SC winning. The draw is rated at 27%. Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers SC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-08Match Details Who: Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers SC Competition: I-League When: 2023-11-08, 10:30 Venue: TRC Turf Ground Real Kashmir will host Churchill Brothers SC at TRC Turf Ground on 2023-11-08 at 10:30 in an interesting encounter in I-League. Real Kashmir, currently sitting at 3 will be looking for important home win. Churchill Brothers SC, on the other hand, sits in 9 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Real Kashmir VS Churchill BrothersAt Airtel Xstream Play, you get a chance to discover millions of new content in various genres & one such TV Show is Real Kashmir VS Churchill Brothers. The best thing about streaming movies here is that you can watch Real Kashmir VS Churchill Brothers starring {actorLinks} in HD quality. To ensure that every viewer has the best quality movie experience we continuously shortlist and update HD TV Shows in the playlist. So, get your snacks and drinks ready to watch the best TV Shows like Real Kashmir VS Churchill Brothers TV Show online on FanCode available only on Airtel Xstream Play. Check out the amazing work of your favorite artists like & many more! In addition, you can also explore TV Shows in different languages like Tamil TV Shows, Telugu TV Shows, English TV Shows, and many more only on Airtel Xstream Play. Real Kashmir VS Churchill Brothers SC Football Betting 31 minutes ago — Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers SC 2023-11-08 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and ...


Informações

Bem-vindo à nossa comunidade! 😍 Você pode se conectar com o...
bottom of page